Sunday, March 23, 2008

This past weekend was bad. On Friday, throughout the day, I was very careful about every morsel I put into my mouth. Then I went to a party, ate 3 organic apples, 1 bean burrito, came home and ate a PB&J, even though I was stuffed to the brim.

I didn't work out the next day. Instead, I sat around and snacked.

Today is different. I haven't eaten anything, only drank water. I tried to go for a run outside but I can't stand running on the asphalt and the embarrassment of my neighbors seeing me. Instead, I came in and did one of those On-Demand workouts. I have 5 hours to decide whether or not I really want to go to the gym and run on the treadmill.

I just watched a special called "21 Sexiest Beaches". And of course, not one of them featured a chubby little girl like myself tanning on the beach. If I want to look like that I have got to stop these patterns and bad habits.

However, I do have some things cut out for me. For one, I love vegetables and fruit. I could eat them all day long. I don't eat any meat or dairy, so there's barely any fat intake. The only problem is PORTION CONTROL. Also, I don't drink soda, so I don't have to kick that habit.

For another, I'm not scared of working out. I work out with a trainer twice a week and enjoy cardio, but never feel up to it.

Goals for this week:
-Hit the gym every day, for at least 30 minutes
-Start a food journal
-No sugar!

No comments: